This is an easy one for the kids to help out with and make their own. Super easy!
Grab a loaf pan. Mine happened to be a fancy one.
Pour in your layer of Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt. Make sure that it’s soft but not liquid.
Layered Ice Cream Cake
Cool Whip Frosting
Ice Cream Sandwiches – 3 depending on the size of your loaf pan you may need more
Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream (Softened NOT liquid)
- Line Loaf Pan with Parchment paper or saran wrap.
- Chop chocolate chips into crumbles. Place into the bottom of the lined pan.
- Spread Cool Whip frosting on top of chocolate chip crumbles.
- Place Ice Cream Sandwiches on top of the frosting layer. Cut to make them fit to pan size.
- Cover the Ice Cream sandwich layer with Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt.
- Place Raspberries into the bottom.
- Freeze over night.