It’s Thanksgiving week, and that means traveling around to visit family or standing in the kitchen all day cooking (or order it and heat it up before everyone gets there like I’m doing, don’t judge, we just got back from Florida). That means keeping the kids entertained so the holiday can be enjoyable for everyone. My family lives in the mountains, and there is always traffic heading out of the city all the way to the small town squares. It is a stressful way to start Thanksgiving. Then you get there, and the kids are bored and hungry, and under your feet until food is on the table.
That’s why I got so excited when Verizon started their Thanksgetting. Thanksgetting is the day before Thanksgiving, and it isn’t just for Verizon customers, anyone can get the excellent movies, music, e-books, and more to help get you through the grueling Thanksgiving travel. Verizon customers get a little something extra; they can sign up to get an extra gig of data for their current bill cycle AND their next one! So you can get your stream and download on for your kids to help tame them during the holiday traffic jam.
It’s a fantastic way for Verizon to say thank you to its customers. Here are some of the rewards you can get on Thanksgetting:
- E-books, movies and TV shows and music from Amazon
- A $5 iTunes gift certificate from Apple
- A 30-day trial of Pandora One for new subscribers
- $20 off one ride from Lyft on Thanksgetting Day, November 25
- Complimentary airport and in-flight Wi-Fi from Boingo and Gogo
- My Rewards+ points from Verizon Fios
- Verizon customers get something additional – an extra gig of data through the end of their November bill cycle, and the entire next billing cycle as well.
We are doing a lot of traveling this year, so this is going to be a big help for us. We love Verizon and have been with them for a long time. I participated in Thanksgetting last year, and we used every bit of it!
Thanksgetting is available to everyone, but Verizon customers do have access to an extra gigabyte of data offer to help them enjoy all the great Thanksgetting offers, but you have to sign up so go snag it now!
All the details are available at vzw.com/thanksgetting.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Verizon Wireless . The opinions and text are all mine.