- Word Party – The babies have learned so much this year, and you helped! Now you can join them for a special party to countdown to a brand new year.
- Beat Bugs – The Beat Bugs have been working hard to get the garden prepped for a New Year's Eve dance party — and it won't be long till it's time to celebrate!
- Puffin Rock – As 2017 dawns, Oona, Baba, and their family remember all the amazing, fun adventures they had during the past year.
- Luna Petunia – It's New Year's Eve in Amazia, and the Party is on! Join Luna and her pals as they race to celebrate with dazzling fun.
- Skylanders Academy – The Skylanders are celebrating their heroic accomplishments with a huge New Year's party, and you can help them count down midnight!
- DreamWorks All Hail King Julien – King Julien lives up to his party animal persona with a countdown to dance your way into the new year.
- DreamWorks Trollhunters – Though an epic battle wages across two worlds, all manner of creatures come together to toast the New Year. Buy only for 10 seconds.
- Project Mc2 – McKeyla and Adrienne have a mission: Stop HOVOC before it stops the countdown!
- Chasing Cameron – Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter and the rest of the Magcon family share their resolutions and sing in the New Year.
- Fuller House – Ring in the new year Tanner-Fuller-Gibbler style with sparkling cider, a house full of noise and a fun-loving family that knows how to party.
Search “Countdowns” on Netflix Dec. 28th to begin the celebration.
Midnight, shmidnight. This year you can celebrate as a family and still have time for a parents-only party with a whole new set of New Year’s Eve countdowns on Netflix designed for preschoolers, tweens and everyone in between. Kids can pick their favorite character or ring in the new year again and again with countdowns.
According to new research from Netflix, more than half of parents around the world (58%) would jump at the chance to put their kids to bed before the clock strikes twelve on New Year’s Eve. With six on-demand countdown specials launching today, you can make 10, 9, 8 or any time midnight. You choose when it’s time to say goodnight and the kids choose how to celebrate with their favorite characters!
While 97% of parents across the globe are spending New Year’s Eve as a family, how the celebration unfolds varies by region.
- Parents in the US, UK, Canada and Australia agree 9 p.m. is the new midnight. Nearly half of parents in these countries say they’d countdown those famous 10 seconds by 9 p.m. (49%).
- Parents down under can’t wait for bedtime. One-third of Aussie parents (34%) admit they’d hit the sack themselves after kissing the kids goodnight — long before midnight.
- Italian and French parents are getting cozy with their significant others after lights out. Parents in both countries most look forward to spending time with their other half after putting the kids to sleep (51% and 43%, respectively).
- Parents love a good party in Spain and Mexico. 50% of parents in both countries can’t wait to kick off the parents-only party after tucking in their little ones.
- American parents aren’t afraid to play trickster. 41% of US parents have or plan to use a special New Year’s Eve countdown as a way to get their kids to bed early.
- Brazilian parents say it’s all about family time. Nearly two-thirds of parents in Brazil agree the best part about an on-demand countdown is being able to celebrate the holiday as a family (63%).
No matter where you are, start your party anytime, anywhere by searching New Year’s Eve Countdown on Netflix. And we won’t tell them it’s not midnight if you don’t.