Both of my pregnancies were rough. I was constantly uncomfortable, sore and miserable. No glowing reviews from me. If I HAD to do it all again though, I'd prepare to keep a few things handy in my Mommy toolkit. Items that would help me through the rough patches. We're going to get real with these uncomfortable symptoms.
- Ginger– Anything with natural ginger in it. Ginger ale, candy or even lollipops. Ginger helps relieve nausea during and even after pregnancy.
- Prenatal Yoga– Stretching out your body and making sure you are aligned properly will ease discomforts in your joints. You can ease pain in your hips with these stretches.
- Heating Pad– Help sooth muscles and joints during and after your pregnancy while your body is filled with relaxin.
- Support Gear – A good bra and a belly band to help support your growing body. It happens fast.
- Gastro Help– Like DulcoEash Pink helps prevent and relieve constipation. It's also the #1 OB/GYN recommended stool softener ingredient. I actually went in to see the doctor do to heavy cramping during my first pregnancy and they told me I was full a cramp, literally. Please check with your doctor before trial/use of the product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. My doctor suggested DulcoEase® Pink™ and it worked like a charm.
It's amazing that something that is supposed to be the most beautiful time in your life is really one of the most uncomfortable. Keep these things handy even after your pregnancy because some of these uncomfortable symptoms stick around during breastfeeding as well.