I've owned and tried most of these jogging strollers. I've put them in order of what I think is the best order. This is just my opinion but reviews don't lie. Features and ease of use always outweigh the price. I'm a firm believer in “You get what you pay for.” These are the top of the line strollers. Some of them come in Double options as well.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability, locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride
- Accessory adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant car seat adapter or snack tray
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort, five-point padded harness keeps your child comfortably secure
- They also have a Double
We rented a City Mini Double while we were on vacation in Orlando. It has such a smooth ride for my 5 and 1 year old. It holds so much weight also.
- Baby jogger patented quick-fold technology allows you to fold your stroller with one hand
- Adjustable handlebar accommodates users of all heights
- 8.5″ forever-air tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride over any terrain with front wheel suspension and lockable swivel front wheel for long distance strolling
- Padded seat reclines to a near flat position with mesh seat top and retractable weather cover
- Large multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
I owned a Jeep All Terrain stroller when my oldest was a baby. It is bulky when you fold it up but the ride is very smooth because of the bicycle like tires and suspension. It also has the best features out of all of the strollers on this page (in my opinion).
- Removable child tray with 2 cup holders and toy steering wheel to keep baby entertained
- Rugged 12″ inflatable tires grip all types of terrain, while easy- swivel front wheel locks for uneven surfaces
- Multi-position reclining seat designed to accommodate infants up to 40 lbs child
- Stroller folds with one hand and stands when folded
- Parent tray iBaby music player
- The Jeep Adventure Jogging Stroller is even better but it doesn't come with the child's tray toy.
- Universal accessory mounting bracket
- Remote action swivel lock to lock the front wheel for jogging exercise
- 16″ rear and 12″ front quick release pneumatic wheels with sealed ball bearings
- Baby Jogger's patented Quick-Fold Technology
- Hand operated rear drum brakes that offer increased control on hilly terrain.
This is my current stroller. I wrote a full review of the Graco Jogger here. This stroller is long and sturdy. It doesn't turn as well as the others listed above.
- Accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats to create your own travel system
- New one-second, one-hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on-the-go
- Air-filled, rubber tires for a smooth ride on any terrain & a locking front swivel wheel for an easy transition from strolling to jogging
- Stroller holds child up to 50 pounds for year of comfortable strolling
- Deluxe, padded, multi-position reclining seat for baby's comfort