Looking for a great, affordable hotel that is close to the parks and has lots of great things to do for your kids? Then look no further, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Kissimmee has tons of to see and do. We count down the reasons why your kids will love this hotel.
Last week we surprised Squish with an epic 6th birthday surprise by taking her to Florida for some Disney adventures during the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. We went down a day early so that we could hit the last day of the Festival of the Arts at Epcot and were hosted at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites South Lake Buena Vista in exchange for this review. This hotel has just been renovated and they did an amazing job in the process. The lobby was my favorite place, it has geometric art all over the walls. It reminded me of my blog!The lobby also has a concierge desk to help you easily buy tickets to some of the parks. There is a mini market store as well if you need snacks or something you may have forgotten. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites South Lake Buena Vista in Kissimmee is located in the Calypso Cay Resort area, so they share some of the great amenities. The staff at the hotel impressed me the most. Everyone was smiling and cheerful. The customer service and experience were unmatched!
Here are the 7 Reasons Your Kids Will Love Holiday Inn Express and Suites South Lake Buena Vista in Kissimmee
- Pools – There are 3 pools with waterslides to experience on the property. The fun water features are made even more enjoyable with the poolside bar and restaurant. There are also 2 whirlpools that you can sit and relax in as well.
- Playground – If your kids aren’t into splashing in the pool, you can play on the playground for a little while.
- Miniature Golf – 18 holes of miniature golf for the avid putter.
- Splash Pad – Do you have little ones that don’t like to swim but need to cool off? Then head to the splash pad to get wet.
- Breakfast – Start the morning right with the Express start breakfast before you kick off your day. It’s a breakfast buffet filled with everything you could want to start your day fresh. Grab a piece of fruit for later before you explore the rest of the resort.
- Close to the Parks – Most people are visiting Kissimmee and Orlando because they are visiting all the great theme parks in the area. Holiday Inn Express and Suites South Lake Buena Vista is only 10 miles from Universal and 5 miles from Walt Disney World. They also offer a shuttle service so that you don’t have to worry about bringing your vehicle!
- Comfy Quarters – When you’re hanging out in the parks all day, or out exploring all the great activities on the property, you’ll want to be able to come back and crash in the bed to relax. The beds at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites are so comfortable. You’ll also find a refrigerator in your room to keep drinks and snacks cold.
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites was the perfect stay to start our trip off on a good foot. The service and amenities can’t be beaten if you’re looking for something close to the parks and affordable.