Your travel plans shouldn’t be forgotten just because you’ve become a parent. Sure, there are a few more things to pack and plan for, but with this little checklist of “mom-on-the-go essentials,” you will be ready for your vacation in no time. Here are some strategies and packing tips that will make traveling with your child a success and maybe even something you can do again AND even enjoy!
1. Carry a functional and chic diaper bag that holds it all. The Amore Tote from Ty Lucas Baby has all of the features a busy mom needs, making traveling easy with two oversized, front-flap pockets with magnetic closures, numerous zipper compartments and ample storage. The lining material and the fold-up changing pad contain Agion technology, keeping everything clean and bacteria-free, perfect for mom and baby.
2. Have an extra blanket or swaddle to help your child sleep comfortably. aden+anais swaddles are made of 100 percent breathable muslin cotton, which creates plenty of warmth for the baby without overheating. The blanket is 47” by 47” and its generous size allows them to easily be used as a lightweight blanket, a swaddling wrap, a stroller or nursing cover, a car seat liner, and a burp cloth. Great for cold airplanes and stuffy cars.
3. Make your life easier with a functional baby carrier. This month, bloom introduced the coco go™, a 3-in-1 lounger, rocker/bouncer and fixed upright seat adjustable to three easy-to-activate recline positions (fully reclined lie-flat, semi-reclined and fixed–upright). Coco go's removable and machine washable soft-touch seat pads come in three warm, organic tones and cleverly conceal a two-speed vibration unit. Front and rear retractable feat are concealed in the formed birch wood base allowing for a fixed base in all three recline modes if desired. Coco go effortlessly folds completely flat to 4.5in/12cm and, weighing in at just 7.5lbs/3.4kg it fits perfectly into the included high-quality custom bloom coco go carry bag making coco go perfectly for life on the move.
4. Pack plenty of extras in case of messy accidents. An extra change of clothes is a must, so your baby might as well be cute and cool in a PAIGELAUREN Baby romper, which comes in amazing colors like turquoise and passion.
Another great item to always have on hand is an aden+anais burpy bib.They are extremely absorbent and keep everything clean.
5. Protect your skin and be prepared for weather changes.Travelling can make skin extra sensitive and very dry so we always recommend using chapstick and sunscreen, but there are times when you might need a little bit more relief. exederm makes a flare control cream that creates fast soothing relief of itchy, dry skin. Great for babies and toddlers and free of parabens, fragrance and dyes.
6. You always need to have diapers and wipes of course! The Honest Co. makes great plant-based diapers and wipes that are biodegradable and disposable making them great for traveling and good for the environment as well. We love The Honest Company.
7. Keep your children entertained and educated throughout summer trips because this will help you stay sane as well! School Zone Publishing offers Little Busy Books which are designed to keep little minds and hands productive, these tablet-sized, travel-friendly books have tear-off pages filled with activities that sharpen essential skills, such as recognizing color words, identifying basic shapes, completing picture patterns, identifying words and new vocabulary, and understanding letter sounds and more.
This post and giveaway were brought to you by Junger-Godfrey PR.
Please check out my reviews of the following products: