The Black Widow is a force to be reckoned with and so will you when you show up with an Avengers-themed meat and cheese plate. Super easy to make for any fan gathering. Black Widow is fierce, and she made the ultimate sacrifice to make sure the Avengers were able to undo the Thanos snap. This is a paid promotion with Avengers: Endgame.
Avengers: Endgame is out on digital now and Blu-ray/DVD on August 13.
This meat and cheese can be made with any of your favorite red meats. I used prosciutto and pepperoni for these. Roll the meat into tubes to arrange on the plate. If your pepperoni tries to unroll, tightly roll it and place something on top and refrigerate it. It will hold its shape after chilling in this position for a little while.
For the cheese, I used a Romano cheese wedge, you know, for Natasha Romanoff! The cheese is cut into the Avengers logo and circled with mozzarella string cheese. For the meat plates, I created spider webs our of mozzarella string cheese for the meat to sit on.
The meat is placed in the shape of Black Widow’s symbol.
Here is what you’ll find on the Avengers: Endgame bonus content.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.