Adrift is based on the true story of survival and courage. Bring home your copy of this great movie today on Blu-ray or Digital download. I love Shailene Woodley, I interviewed her a few years ago and she is so down to earth and fights for some great causes. I also love her acting work. Love that she is shining in this film.
As the two sailors set out on a journey across the ocean, Tami Oldham (Woodley) and Richard Sharp (Claflin) couldn’t anticipate they would be sailing directly into one of the most catastrophic hurricanes in recorded history. In the aftermath of the storm, Tami awakens to find Richard badly injured and their boat in ruins. With no hope for rescue, Tami must find the strength and determination to save herself and the only man she has ever loved.
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL
- Deleted Scenes
- Survival at Sea – An interview with the cast and filmmakers
- Braving the Elements – A behind-the-scenes look at filming in the open waters
- Journey– Shailene Woodley takes viewers on a journey into Adrift
- Theatrical Trailer #1
- Theatrical Trailer #2
- Feature Commentary with Director Baltasar Kormákur and Shailene Woodley
Adrift will be available on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital.
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.