This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mission Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am a big fan of Mission Flour Tortillas. They are the only flour tortillas I buy. They always have great coupons so I get them for a deal but they are normally the biggest ones I can find(The have them in small (6″), medium (8″) and large (10”)! JaMonkey loves to eat them plain, she’s a carb head like her Mommy and with )g Trans Fat I don’t feel guilty. But I like big stuffed burritos. Breakfast and homemade Mexican recipe ones. They are strong so no getting mushy and your burrito falling through the bottom.
I found this great recipe that I can make for under $10 and feeds 5 people!
Chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Quesadillas
- 5 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas, warmed
5 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup Spinach and Artichoke Dip, prepared
- 1 2/3 cups Rotisserie Chicken, breast only, and diced
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Non-Stick Spray to coat
- Combine spinach-artichoke mixture with diced chicken. Heat in microwave until hot, reserve.
- Preheat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray pre-heated pan with pan spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on one half of a tortilla, on the other side spread a 1/2 cup of the chicken-artichoke mixture and fold in half. Repeat for the remaining 4 tortillas.
- Place folded tortilla into the pre-heated pan and toast on each side for 2-3 minutes until the quesadilla is nicely browned. Repeat for remaining 4 quesadillas.
- Remove from heat, cut into half, serve hot.