Let's countdown to Christmas with this great Christmas tree advent calendar printable. Unwrap a smile every day until Christmas.
I am such a sucker for advent calendars but after getting a few toy ones that generally get lost or eaten by the dogs I prefer ones with a sweet treat inside. This is a super easy DIY advent calendar that your family will love.
You don't have to use mint Kisses, the holiday ones normally come in different colors. I think it would be fun to make a few of the treats different colors because then it will look like the tree has ornaments on it. ou
Make sure to print out the advent calendar on a good cardstock so you don't tear the paper when you pull the chocolate off. You could even hang it up if you punch holes in the corner and hang it with ribbon. Download the Christmas Tree “Countdown to Christmas” Advent Calendar Printable here.
Find more Christmas recipes and crafts here.
- Printable best printed on card stock
- Mint Truffle Hershey Kisses
- Glue or Double-Sided Tape
- Optional: hole punch and ribbon to hang the calendar
- Print advent calendar on cardstock paper.
- Glue or use double-sided tape to attach Hershey Kisses to each numbered circle.
- To hang, simply punch a hole in the top center of the paper. Run a string or ribbon through and hang on a thumbtack or nail.
- Starting December 1st, remove and unwrap a Hershey Kiss (starting with the bottom of the tree #25 working backward) for a daily dose of chocolate! On December 25th, the last Hershey Kiss can be enjoyed and Christmas day has arrived.