Thank you PEBBLES™ Cereal for sponsoring this post. PEBBLES™ Cereal is gluten-free and a great inclusive option for your family!
Want to be the hero of snack time? Your kids are going to flip for this healthy snack idea. These Crispy Frozen Yogurt Banana Pops are dipped in PEBBLES™ to a crunchy burst of flavor. They are a massive hit in my house and are perfect for whipping up during Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month.
Frozen bananas on a stick can be a healthy snack time treat or a special surprise breakfast. They are also super easy to make, and the kids will have fun with this recipe. We are always looking for recipes to make together. My girls love helping in the kitchen. They also enjoy brainstorming new ideas for foods to try out. Kids are more likely to try new foods if they helped to create the recipes.
I removed gluten from my diet this past year, and it’s hard when you love cereal as much I do. PEBBLES™ cereal is gluten-free (and always has been) and is full of flavor and has a crispy puffed rice crunch. It was the perfect choice to cover our frozen bananas. I’ve already eaten a couple of these and have zero regrets. Not to mention, the Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal is so colorful! Some of my favorite recipes use Fruity PEBBLES™ because of how colorful it is.
Bananas take about 2 hours to freeze, and we are freezing these twice, so work in some time to wait on them and come back to dress the bananas up later.
For this recipe, we decided to make our frozen bananas covered with the classic Fruity PEBBLES™ and a Cocoa PEBBLES™ flavors. The Cocoa PEBBLES™ pops are a tasty version of chocolate-covered frozen bananas. You can even try the other two delicious PEBBLES™ flavors on your frozen bananas: Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™and Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™. The fact that they are gluten-free means I get to also enjoy these delicious treats with the kids.
Let’s make some fun!
Visit postpebblescereal.com for more information, including recipe and craft ideas.
Crispy Frozen Yogurt Banana Pops with PEBBLES™
What you will need
- 2 Bananas
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt Optional 32 oz tub
- Fruity PEBBLES™ or Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal
- 4 Popsicle Sticks
- Prepare a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Peel bananas.
- Cut bananas in half and place a popsicle stick into the bottom.
- Place the banana pops on your prepared baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap to keep the freshness.
- Freeze the bananas, about 2 hours.
- Dip the frozen bananas in vanilla Greek yogurt. The best way to do this is to buy a 32 oz tub to dip the bananas into.
- Cover the yogurt dipped banana with PEBBLES™ cereal.
- Place back on the baking sheet to freeze.
THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & TM Hanna-Barbera.