In place of the traditional Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Walt Disney World is throwing a Disney After Hours Boo Bash to celebrate all the Halloween fun. As Disney Parks transitions to a post-pandemic era, I’m happy that Halloween will still include lots of fun for guests to experience, all while dressing up.
Disney After Hours BOO BASH will take place on select nights from August 10 through October 31. Tickets for this event will go on sale next month, so continue to check for updates. Disney After Hours BOO BASH tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM without the need for a day park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation, giving you time to enjoy even more fun.
(Tickets go on sale next month)
- Halloween-themed cavalcades
- Candy stops, with plenty of sweet surprises
- Character sightings throughout the park
- Special performances by the Cadaver Dans
- Low wait times for popular Magic Kingdom attractions, including Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Special décor, lighting, music, and more!