What You’re Going to Need:
– Oreo Cookies (I used Mint Oreo Thins)
– M&M’s Candies
– Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses (I used Dark)
– Ziploc Sandwich Bag
– Sharp Knife
Combining some of your favorite chocolate treats, these would be great for a Halloween Party. Or a fun snack to bring to your kids school. If your kids helped you make them, they get to share in the joy of watching their friends eat them.
What you will need
- Oreo Cookies I used Mint Oreo Thins
- M&M's Candies
- Hershey's Chocolate Kisses I used Dark
- - Ziploc Sandwich Bag
- - Sharp Knife
- Unwrap two chocolate kisses and place them in a small microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
- Turn a sandwich bag inside out over your hand and scoop up the chocolate.
- Turn the bag right side in and press the chocolate mixture into one corner of the bag.
- With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a tiny hole from which you can pipe the chocolate.
- Unwrap a Hershey's Kiss and lay it on its side on a cutting board or plate.
- Place two M&M's candies on either side of the Hershey's Kiss to for the ears.
- Pipe two small dabs of chocolate in between the Kiss and the M&M's. The melted chocolate will act like a glue to hold the M&M ears onto the Hershey's Kiss.
- Repeat this process for as many hats as you need.
- Place the cutting board or plate into the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Once your hat tops have set, pipe a small dab of chocolate onto the top of an Oreo cookie.
- Affix your hat top onto your hat's Oreo cookie brim.
You may also like these fun Halloween Treats: