What You're Going to Need:
– Oreo Cookies (I used Mint Oreo Thins)
– M&M's Candies
– Hershey's Chocolate Kisses (I used Dark)
– Ziploc Sandwich Bag
– Sharp Knife
Combining some of your favorite chocolate treats, these would be great for a Halloween Party. Or a fun snack to bring to your kids school. If your kids helped you make them, they get to share in the joy of watching their friends eat them.
- Oreo Cookies I used Mint Oreo Thins
- M&M's Candies
- Hershey's Chocolate Kisses I used Dark
- - Ziploc Sandwich Bag
- - Sharp Knife
- Unwrap two chocolate kisses and place them in a small microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
- Turn a sandwich bag inside out over your hand and scoop up the chocolate.
- Turn the bag right side in and press the chocolate mixture into one corner of the bag.
- With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a tiny hole from which you can pipe the chocolate.
- Unwrap a Hershey's Kiss and lay it on its side on a cutting board or plate.
- Place two M&M's candies on either side of the Hershey's Kiss to for the ears.
- Pipe two small dabs of chocolate in between the Kiss and the M&M's. The melted chocolate will act like a glue to hold the M&M ears onto the Hershey's Kiss.
- Repeat this process for as many hats as you need.
- Place the cutting board or plate into the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Once your hat tops have set, pipe a small dab of chocolate onto the top of an Oreo cookie.
- Affix your hat top onto your hat's Oreo cookie brim.
You may also like these fun Halloween Treats: