We already know that Disney LOVES putting Easter Eggs or Hidden Gems in their movies. Here are some of the Easter Eggs that we’ve discovered in the new Frozen.
Sugar Rush (Wreck-It Ralph) Chocolates on the table1. SWEET REPEAT – Anna’s affinity for chocolate summons sweet treats all the way from the land of Sugar Rush in “Wreck-It Ralph.”
2. REPURPOSED PAINTING – Artist Lisa Keene’s painting—completed during the development phase of “Tangled” and based on “The Swing” by Jean-Honoré Fragonard—made such an impression on “Frozen” filmmakers, it became part of Anna’s signature song, “For the First Time in Forever,” when she leaps into the air and mimics the painting’s pose.
3. This is our favorite! Elsa’s coronation draws guests from far-away lands—and movies. From “Tangled,” Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider and Rapunzel even made the guest list.
4. IT’S A MOUSE! – Disney’s famous icon makes the quickest of cameos in “Frozen.” During, Do You Want To Build A Snowman, you can see Mickey on the bookshelf in the far left corner.
A small Mickey Mouse plush sits on one of the lower shelves in Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post and Sauna.
5. The painting hanging on the wall is also hanging in Fred’s house in Big Hero 6.
6. This Snowgirl made of sand is also the Coppertone baby!
7. Olaf’s gets his dance moves from Bert in Mary Poppins when he dances with the 4 penguins.
8. Figures in Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post (and Sauna) There are bears (Like Brother Bear or Brave) and trolls.