Whether you’re making cupcakes from scratch or dressing up some store-bought cupcakes, dress up your holiday cupcakes with a little holiday fun with candy and icing to look like Christmas lights.
Easy Christmas Lights Cupcakes
What you will need
- Pre-made cupcakes
- White frosting
- Small tube of black icing
- Add the white frosting to a piping bag fitted with a large round tip.
- Pipe frosting into a swirl on the cupcakes.
- Use the black icing to draw a thin line around the swirled frosting, working from the top to the bottom.
- Press M&Ms into the black lined area of the frosting. Repeat this process with all remaining cupcakes.