Looking for a super easy recipe to make with the family for that last-minute Halloween party? Mummy cookies only take three ingredients and they are almost too cute to eat.
- Melt some candy melts in a bowl according to package instructions.
- Add 1 tsp of oil (vegetable or coconut oil) at a time to thin out chocolate if needed.
- Stir well to incorporate.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag or ziplock bag.
- Snip the tip and make back and forth zigzag patterns of white chocolate to create the mummification look.
- Add candy eyes (an sprinkles if you like) and allow to completely set for 25-30 mins.