Kids love making slime, but it’s even better when you can eat it after you make it! Let’s make some edible gummy bear slime together to celebrate the release of the We Bare Bears: The Movie.
We Bare Bears: The Movie follows Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear’s love of food trucks and Internet fame, which leads the brothers to unexpected mayhem, where they must go on a wild, hilarious and dangerous adventure to escape a foe that threatens to tear them apart. Watch as Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear catch the attention of the Department of Wildlife Control, and go on a wacky adventure as their world turns upside down, and the Bears are left with no choice but to go on the run!
Edible Gummy Bear Slime
What you will need
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- gummy bears
- Combine the powdered sugar and cornstarch into a bowl and mix. This is your dry mixture.
- Place your gummy bears into a microwave-safe bowl. We separated them into one color so the flavors would stay the same.
- Microwave for 10 minutes at a time until they gummy bears are completely melted.
- Spoon in the dry mixture one spoonful at a time to the melted gummy bears and stir.
- Keep adding dry mixture until your slime is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Have fun and enjoy!
Win We Bare Bears: The Movie