It’s time for fall decor to celebrate the harvest. Make this cute Farmer’s Market sign for your home. Fall marks the end of most Farmer’s Markets (at least in the south) and the final fall harvests.
Download the cut file and upload it to Cricut Design Space. Make sure to measure your cutting board or wooden sign to make sure it fits within the area you need.
Farmers Market Board
What you will need
- Oracle 651 vinyl or permanent vinyl of your choice
- Transfer tape
- Mini cutting board
- Ribbon of your choice
- SVG FIle
- Import and upload the SVG file to Design Space. Adjust the size of the SVG to fit the size of the cutting board. Size it to be about a quarter of an inch shorter than the edge of the board.
- Once sized accordingly, select make in in design space. Adjust the machines setting or material dial to vinyl. Load the oracle 651 (this is permanent vinyl) to your machine on the blue light grip mat and hit “go.”
- When the cut is complete, begin to weed the vinyl off and away from the design using your weeding tool (looks like a dentist pick). Don’t forget to weed around the outside of the letters and small parts inside any letters that are enclosed (ex. a,e,o ).
- After the design is completely weeded, cut off a piece of transfer tape the size of the vinyl and apply the transfer tape using pressure with the scrapper tool. This is done to get the vinyl off its carrier sheet and onto your project's surface. Turn the entire design face down and begin to gently apply pressure, and pull the vinyl’s carrier sheet off and away from the transfer tape.
- Place the vinyl on the transfer tape to the middle of your board. Once 100% happy with the location of the design, apply pressure and smooth over the design using the scraper tool.
- Once enough pressure had been applied, slowly remove the transfer tape and very carefully and slowly rolling it away and off the board. The vinyl will remain on your project.
- Cut off a ribbon of your choice and tie around the handle of the cutting board, creating a bow.