This post contains affiliate links that help support this site.
What motivates you to do a spring cleaning? For me, it's when the clutter piles start overflowing and the dust is making me sneeze. I also like the refresh of a clean house. It smells fresh and no longer “stale.” One of my favorites from Springtime is the Mrs. Meyer's Peony scent. It's limited to Springtime so I always snag some.
If you’re like me, then you’re going to love this offer from Mrs. Meyer’s and Grove Collaborative. When you place your first Grove order of $20, you’ll get a free seasonal kit to help you get a jumpstart on your spring cleaning. Here’s what’s included:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- 50% off Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive a Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle for free – perfect for making your own fresh scented cleaner! This glass spray bottle is one of my favorites. Here are some great uses for your spray bottle.
The Mrs. Meyers soaps come in two limited edition spring scents, peony and lilac. Thanks to the blend of essential oils and plant-derived ingredients, they don’t smell artificial — just light and pretty. Along with this beautiful spray bottle and amazing sponges, you’ll be feeling inspired to clean in no time.
To get your kit, sign up for Grove Collaborative here and the offer will be automatically added to your cart. You’ll answer 4 quick questions about your current cleaning routine, which Grove will use to recommend products for your first basket. You can customize your order by adding or remove items — as long as your order is a minimum of $20, you’ll qualify for the offer.
One of the unexpected benefits of my Grove subscription is that I’ve discovered so many great natural products. I’m always hesitant to try a new laundry detergent or cleaner at the grocery store, but since Grove offers only the best products with a 100% happiness guarantee, I feel confident trying new products. Plus, their customer service is hands-down the best.
Want to know what’s in my basket this month? I’m stocking up on spring cleaning essentials like Aura Cacia Orange essential oil (for my new spray bottle), Seventh Generation Tub & Tile cleaner, and my usual order of toilet paper and paper towels. Since I started using Grove to deliver my monthly household supplies, I’ve saved so much money compared to my usual grocery store runs!
My Grove VIP membership helps me save even more with free shipping, price matching, exclusive sales, and free full-size gifts. When you submit your first Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. I highly recommend taking advantage of the free shipping and personal service that comes with this membership so you can see if it’s right for you!
Ready to get started on your spring cleaning and streamline your household shopping routine? This offer ends March 19, and supplies are limited.
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the everything listed above for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.