I've heard from many people, especially grandparents that they are always looking for a gift that they can give the children in their lives that they will enjoy all year round. This is the perfect list to help with that. All the gifts featured in this gift guide hold tons of fun or can be sent to them monthly so it's like getting a gift every month, all year long. They include the top monthly subscriptions that I have tried and have enjoyed with my own kids. They are all award-winning and promote healthy hands on learning. They come highly recommended from JaMonkey herself! Plus, kids love getting stuff in the mail.
- Kidstir – This box teaches kids to cook and bake! We've gotten a few of these boxes and had a ton of fun making the recipes.
- Surprise Ride – We design activities around STEM, geography, history and art that teach your kids real stuff, in the real world. The box we reviewed was all about art!
- Kids Magazines – Some of these magazines have been around since I was a kid! Now my kids can enjoy them.
- Kiwi / Koala / Tinker / Doodle / Cricket Crate – With boxes for children of all ages there is something for any child's likes! We reviewed a kiwi crate that had some fun crafts inside, but our favorite is the Tinker Crate. It has working moving parts that require some great family and learning time!
- 150 Screen-Free Activities for Kids – A fantastic book with lots of great activities that it will takes weeks to finish!
- Dad's Book of Awesome Science Experiments – My husband LOVES this book and all the great experiments in it!