Bring home the fun of Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween! The movie is out on digital and Blu-ray now! We had so much fun watching this movie in the theaters and were super excited when this box arrived FULL of Haribo Gummy Bears, our favorite!
Thanks to Sony Entertainment and Haribo for sending us this great box. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
We made some delicious Holiday Gummy Bear Bark to celebrate the movie. We also have some other fun recipes and a science experiment for you as well. We saw the movie in theaters and the girls really loved it. The Gummy Bear scene was their favorite though. It was silly to see them come to life and start attacking the kids.
We made our Holiday Gummy Bear Bark with white candy melts instead of chocolate like the recipe below.
- Holiday Gummy Bear Bark
- Slappy's Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
- Gummy Bear Holiday “Mocktails”
- Science with Slappy – Grow, observe, and glow your gummy bears!
- Goosebumps Gummy Bear Slime
Be careful what you wish for. With their after school junk business, best friends Sonny and Sam hope to find treasure in other people’s trash. But when cleaning out the old Stine house, they open a locked book that frees a supernatural nightmare- Slappy! Now, with the help of Sonny’s sister Sarah, they’re in a race against time to get the sinister dummy and all the creatures he’s brought to life back into the pages before he unleashes total pandemonium!
Based on the beloved Scholastic book series by R.L Stine, GOOSEBUMPS 2 was directed by Academy
Award®-winner Ari Sandel (2005, Best Short Film-Live Action, West Bank Story) from a story by Rob Lieber and Darren Lemke and screenplay by Lieber. The film is produced by Deborah Forte and Neal H. Moritz and is executive produced by Timothy M. Bourne and Tania Landau. GOOSEBUMPS 2 is a Columbia Pictures, Scholastic Entertainment Inc./Silvertongue Films, Inc and Original Film production.
What you will need
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt both the milk chocolate and dark chocolate chips in separate bowls in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well between each interval, until completely smooth.
- Pour the milk chocolate onto the parchment paper and use a spatula to smooth it into an even layer.
- Add dollops of the dark chocolate on top of the milk chocolate and use a toothpick to swirl the two together.
- Place gummy bears on the chocolate masterpiece.
- Place in fridge to allow the chocolate to set, about 15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a Ziplock bag in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Snip the corner to make it into a decorating and drizzle the white chocolate on top of the bark.
- Add sprinkles and decorate as you wish.
- Return the bark to the fridge for another 15 minutes to set.
- Transfer bark to a cutting board and cut up bark into desired pieces.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.