Check out this adorable Lounger from Graco! This lounger will be replacing the bouncer seats that sit low to the ground. That's what we used with out little ones. I wish I had gotten one of these loungers when my Peanut came home from the hospital. It would have made my life so much easier!
The lounger sits much higher off the ground than a bouncer seat. No breaking your back to bend down and get your baby. It can also be used as a rocker with a new vibration feature. Both of my kids had to have the vibration on to fall asleep. Your baby can lay flat or sit propped up at an angle, which is great for babies with reflux. Super simple to prop it up and down fast. The lounger folds up so that you can tuck it out of the way when you need to. With all the baby gear laying around the house, it's nice being able to tuck at least one of those away.
My daughter is running around now, but she likes to use the Graco Little Lounger Little Lounger™ as a baby doll rocker.
Serious Krystyn brought a few bloggers out to her house to check out the new Graco Little Lounger Little Lounger™ and talk about the great ways to take 15 minutes for yourself. Meryl of Sacred Thread Yoga showed everyone how to do a few simple yoga moves while your baby is resting in the lounger. Something I need to more often. A good stretch can change your whole outlook on life…or so I'm told.
Graco Little Lounger Little Lounger™ is two products in one: a rocking seat and a vibrating lounger Key Features: · 2-in-1: Rocking Seat + Vibrating Lounger
- 2 products in 1: the calming rocking seat doubles as a stationary vibrating lounger
- Rock Locks™ transform the rocker into a stationary vibrating lounger
- 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed
- Multi-position reclining makes it easy to keep baby comfortable
- Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store or move around the house
- Roomy lounger with plush fabrics and body support
- Mobile with two soft toys keeps baby entertained
- 3-point harness keeps baby secure
Recommended Use: · Infants up to 30 lbs