Make a Valentine’s breakfast that will melt your heart. These heart cinnamon rolls are easy to make with any canned dough.
My girls love a good surprise breakfast, and cinnamon rolls are usually reserved for Christmas morning or special occasions. These heart-shaped cinnamon rolls are perfect for any occasion because you show them you love them.
Sprinkles just make everything more fun!
What you will need
- 1 Can Cinnamon Rolls. Make sure you can roll them out. Most store brands and the large Pillsbury Grands for giant hearts
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Unroll your Cinnamon Rolls.
- Take both corners of your Cinnamon Rolls and start rolling them to the middle. Once you reach the middle, pinch the bottom to make a point. Make sure to pinch together really good, so the dough stays together when baking.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. The Cinnamon Rolls cook rather quickly when rolled like a heart, so keep an eye of them!
- Once your Cinnamon Rolls have finished baking and have fully cooled. It’s time to start frosting the Valentine Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls.
- Take those sprinkles and sprinkle away!!!