Don't tell Thanos, but I found all of the Infinity Stones right here on Earth. We made Infinity Stone Gummies that are perfect for any Infinity Gauntlet. Making your own gummies is really easy and such a fun treat for themed parties.
Bring home Avengers: Infinity War on Digital July 31st and Blu-ray™ on August 14. Enter to win a copy below!
You can make gummies from flavored Jello or your favorite juices, the key is adding more gelatin to make them harder. For this recipe, I used different color and flavored juices to get the Infinity Stone colors I needed. You can also add a little food coloring to make the gummies more vibrant and less translucent.
- Mango Passion Fruit for the Soul Stone – Orange
- Pomegranate Juice for the Reality Stone – Red
- Blue Powerade for the Space Stone – Blue
- Purple Powerade for the Power Stone – Purple
- Yellow Vitamin Water for the Mind Stone – Yellow
- Green Powerade for the Time Stone – Green
Another thing you want to do to make great gummies is to bloom the gelatin before you add it to the hot liquid. This is a tip I found that was super helpful and is often skipped on most gelatin and jello packets. Blooming is fancy way of saying rehydrate the gelatin. You should do this every time you are using gelatin.
The best way to bloom the gelatin for the gummies is to reserve some of the juice or a small amount of water. Heat the rest of juice while the gelatin blooms. You also want to make sure you aren't boiling the juice. It needs to be hot but not boiling to dissolve the gelatin. Once your juice is hot add in your gelatin and stir to dissolve the gelatin completely. Next, I sprayed a small amount of oil onto the molds to make sure they slip out. This step depends on the molds. The Gem Molds are stiffer than other molds I've used so I wanted to make sure they came out.
Infinity Stone Gummies
- 1 cup Colored Juice 1/4 cup divided
- 2 packets Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 tbsp Honey or Marple Syrup optional
- Divide 1/4 cup of the juice into a bowl. Add the gelatin to the juice and stir with a fork.
- Heat the remaining 3/4 cup of on medium-high heat until it starts to steam but not boil.
- Add the gelatin into the pot and stir to dissolve all of the gelatin.
- Add in honey or maple syrup. This is if you would like sweeter gummies. This is also dependant on the amount of sweetness of your juice.
- Fill the Gem Molds and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until firm.
- Pull the sides of the mold to help release the gummy from the mold. Gently pull the gems from the molds.
- Store in the refrigerator.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.