This no-bake Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is a delicious low carb cheesecake recipe. Clocking in at only 2 net carbs and 42 g fat. Your keto tummy will thank you. The flavor combination of blueberry and lemon is heavenly.
You can make these ahead and enjoy them yourself, or if you’re feeling generous bring them to a gathering. A refreshing treat for anyone looking for a low carb option.
I was never a huge fan of cheesecake until I started Keto. It’s one of my favorite desserts now. I love the texture and I prefer keto cheesecake because of the low to no sugar option. I also love that this is a no-back keto cheesecake, because who wants to wait for dessert!?
What you will need
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon liquid stevia extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- ¾ teaspoon liquid stevia extract or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice and zest of 1 1/2 lemons
- Fresh blueberries
- Lemon zest
- To create the blueberry topping, add ingredients to a small non-stick saucepan and cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Blueberries should break down slightly to create a jam-like consistency. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream to the bowl of an electric mixer with the whisk attachment. Mix on high for 3-4 minutes. Add cream cheese, stevia, vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Mix on medium-high for an additional 4-5 minutes until it thickens and has a smooth consistency.
- Divide the cheesecake filling evenly between 4 small cups. Spoon on the blueberry topping. Garnish with a few fresh blueberries and additional grated lemon zest if desired.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve, or up to 3 days.