Who doesn't like a little chocolate with their avocado? This chocolate chia avocado pudding is a fantastic healthy snack, especially for those on a high-fat low carb diet. Clocking in at 4 net carbs for the keto fans, you'll get a boost of fat as well. The addition of chia seeds gives this pudding an omega and fiber boost. Avocado pudding is one of my favorite keto desserts because it helps me reach my fat macros for the day all while satisfying my sweet tooth.
What you will need
- 4 ripe avocados
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Sweetener to taste Liquid Stevia Extract if Keto, Honey if Paleo
- Optional garnishes: chopped strawberries Lilly’s dark chocolate chips, shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and set to puree until mixture is a smooth consistency and combined. Taste and adjust sweetener if desired.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape out all pudding from food processor and transfer to a large bowl.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill until ready to eat.
Garnish with chopped fresh strawberries (or any berries), dark chocolate chips, shredded coconut, etc. if desired.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
You may also like: