Gather your sweet tooth kiddos for a fun Valentines’ Day Charcuterie Board that is sure to knock your family’s socks off.
Charcuterie boards are all the rage right now. If you’re planning a gathering, they are the best way to share a variety of foods on an easy to manage board. You can make charcuterie boards for any occasion, like this Valentine’s Day one! Normally you would see savory items like cheese, sliced meats, and olives, but I’m a fan of mixing things up and making them fun.
What you will need
- Conversation Heart Candies
- Conversation Heart Cookies
- Birthday Cake Oreos
- Valentine’s M*Ms
- Valentine’s Gummy Bears
- Valentine’s Hershey’s Kisses
- Valentine’s Mini Snickers
- Store-bought Sugar Cookies with sprinkles
- Belgium chocolate mini donuts
- Brownie Bites
- Place Brownie Bites in the center of the board to serve as the anchor.
- Line the cookies around the board.
- Add presentation bowl(s) with candy onto the board.
- Fill in open space with wrapped and unwrapped candy.
- The key to creating a robust and appealing board is to cover as much of the board as possible.
- So if you’re going for a picture-perfect board remember more is better and color always elevates the board
- Serve and Enjoy
- Optional Additions or substitutions to use as fillers:Mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, or any kind of chocolate-covered nuts and or candies, fresh or dried fruit or any snack your kid's love!