You are totally KOALAfied to be my Valentine! How cute are these koala bear Valentine's cards? I'm a sucker for punny Valentine's, and these koalas can have some great sayings for your Valentine's.
Koala Puns for Valentine's
- Totally Koalafied Valentine
- Let's spend Koala-ty (or tea) time together
- A Koala-ty Valentine
- I love you-calyptus
- You meet all my Koala-fications
- You are e-Koala
- Being without you is un-BEARable
- BEAR-ly functioning without you
Let's get making!
Download the Koala Bear Valentine template
Koala Valentine's Card
What you will need
- Colored craft papers
- Koala Template
- Craft glue
- Print and cut out the template patterns. Select craft papers for the koala papercraft.
- Trace the body, head and outer ear patterns on grey colored craft paper. Trace the inner ear pattern on pink colored craft paper and the nose on black paper.
- Glue the eyes and the nose patterns on the head pattern of the paper koala.
- Glue the pink inner ear patterns in the middle of the grey outer ear patterns.
- Attach the ear patterns with the head on both sides of the top end of the head.
- Attach the head on the top side of the body pattern by overlapping about a cm. Use a pink highlighter pen to add 2 blush shades on both cheeks and use a black pen or sharpie to trace a smile.
- Trace and cut out a strip from brown colored craft paper and leaf shapes from green colored craft papers.
- Glue the paper leaf cutouts on the brown-colored strip. Glue the koala with the brown strip, which is bamboo.