The Irish in me is twitching to come out for St. Patricks day! This fun Leprechaun Cookie Bark is fun treat to make with your kids and is super easy to make.
So much is happening this month. It's been one crazy thing after another. My kids are so excited that the weather is finally warming up outside too. Bring on Spring!
I can't wait to surprise my kiddos with this special cookie bark in their lunch boxes.
I might sneak some into mine as well. Don't act like you wouldn't!
Leprechaun Cookie BarkPrint
- 12 oz White Melting Chocolate
- 3 oz Green melting Chocolate
- 15 Mint Oreos crushed
- Parchment paper
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions
- Stir in crushed Oreos
- Line a loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper
- Pour white chocolate mixture into lined loaf pan
- Melt green chocolate according to package directions
- Drizzle green chocolate over white chocolate
- While still warm run a butter knife through the mixture to create swirls
- Let set for 20 minutes
- Cut into chunks
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks