Looking for a low carb side dish bursting with flavor? You'll love this keto-friendly Broccoli Cauliflower Salad.
Any time you add bacon and cheese to a dish it gives me backyard BBQ vibes. I'm always in search of recipes that can provide added fiber with the help of vegetables. Some people eating a keto diet would tell you to stay away from veggies, but I am a firm believer in eating something green each day. Your body needs it and it is good for you. Broccoli is one of my go-to choices for this, but I also love asparagus and Brussel sprouts.
You may also like: Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake (No-Bake)
Low Carb Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
What you will need
- 3 cups raw broccoli
- 3 cups raw cauliflower
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup sweet onion chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, onion, cheese and walnuts to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour dressing over the top of the salad ingredients and toss to completely coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.