Who doesn’t love cinnamon rolls and s’mores? What if we could have the best of both worlds? This recipe seamlessly combines s’mores and cinnamon rolls in a delicious new dessert. The perfect s’more is a treat for any time of the year but to celebrate National S’mores day, we have a fun twist on the marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker heaven.
Baking cinnamon rolls and s’mores is a new way to enjoy two classics. The recipe involves baking a cinnamon roll, then adding marshmallows on top, and baking again. To finish it off, you can top it with graham crackers and chocolate. Then drizzle the cinnamon roll icing to finish the dish! To make this dish extra magical, we made chocolate Mickey heads to garnish.
Mickey Cinnamon Roll S’mores Bake
What you will need
- 3 C Ghirardelli melting wafers melted
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls 5 rolls
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- ⅓ C light brown sugar packed
- 1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag of Hershey Smores baking mix
- Using the melted chocolate, scoop the chocolate into the disposable piping bag Using a cookie sheet, line it with wax paper. Cut the tip off the piping bag and create mickey mouse shapes by piping 1 small circle and 2 tiny circles on the corner for the ears.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 inch pie dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Lay each of the five individual rolls out of a cutting board. Cut each individual roll in half and then cut each half into thirds.
- Place the cut pieces evenly in the prepared pie dish.
- Sprinkle half of the s'mores mix over the cinnamon rolls.
- Add melted butter and light brown sugar to a small pot over medium heat, stirring to mix. Pour the melted butter and light brown sugar mixture over the covered cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-33 minutes. (Or until the center is completely cooked.) Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Remove mickey chocolate shapes from freezer and carefully peel 1 by 1 off the wax paper.
- Place on the cinnamon roll dish.
- Using the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls, drizzle all over before enjoying!