I love bananas and peanut butter so these Mini Peanut Butter and Banana Pies hit the spot for dessert. It is rare to have bananas left over in my house. I normally buy two bundles at a time because we all love them so much. Having mini pies makes portion control easier too. I don't know about you, but I have zero self-control and when there is a whole pie in the house it gets eaten!
This week has been a mess of chaos. We started remodeling our house with new flooring and painting the walls for an updated look. We've lived in the house nearly 10 years now so the flat paint we used when we first moved in is looking a little scary. Needless to say, I've been stress eating.
But how can you say no to these little beauties!? Filled with flavor and perfect for a gathering, everyone can have their own little pie. Leave the sharing to the kids! The pies are really simple to make. You just need to mix the ingredients, layer your pie and refrigerate. You can top your pies with anything but chocolate sauce is an easy staple to grab.
- ½ brick Cream Cheese
- ½ C Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 -3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 C Icing Sugar
- 1 large VERY ripe Banana
- Whipped topping and chocolate sauce
- 4 mini Graham Cracker Crumb Shells
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, Icing sugar, and cream. Mix well with a hand mixer until incorporated.
- Spoon into the pie shells until ¾ full
- Slice the banana into very small disks and cover the top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Pipe or dollop desired amounts of whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce just before serving.