Watch out Spider-Man, Mysterio is here to steal your thunder, or is it the elementals? Have no fear; this Mysterio themed drink for the special Spider-Man fans in your life. Mysterio Bubble Tea is designed to look just like the character and his powers through colorful food.
For this fun drink recipe, I share two ways you can enjoy the drink, depending on your tastes. There is a clear green tea lemonade and a green tea matcha version. Both recipes use red bursting boba balls to be like the reddish accents from Mysterio's outfit.
The dome of the drink holds a sweet cotton candy treat that you can munch on while you sip your tea. I used special containers that separate the cotton candy from the tea. It the container acts as a snack tray to be eaten while enjoying the drink.
Make sure you grab some bubble tea straws that are wide enough to sip the boba balls through. I bought a gold/rose gold color set to look like Mysterio's armor.
Decorate the outside of your cup too with green cotton candy to look like his powers! If you have a little Spider-Man you can include him as well.
SpiderMan: Far From Home is out on digital and Blu-ray now!
Spider-Man: Far From Home Bonus Materials Include:
- New Original Short, Peter’s To-Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider–Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider–Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn't make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter's different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film's illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they're also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider–Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei's reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre – Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
What you will need
Clear Bubble Tea
- 1 tea bag Green Tea
- 1 Tbsp Lemonade
- Green food coloring optional
Matcha Bubble Tea
- 1 tsp Green Matcha Tea
- 1 Tbsp honey or sugar
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1 cup almond milk
- <a href="https://amzn.to/2paHwmV">Dome containers
- Wide straws
Matcha Bubble Tea
- Combine matcha powder with hot water in a small bowl and let bloom for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine the honey, matcha tea, and almond milk in a glass over.
- Pour matcha tea into your glass and carefully spoon in red boba balls.
Clear Bubble Tea
- Brew a single cup of green tea in a mug.
- Add your sweetener of choice and then chill.
- Combine lemonade and green tea together. To tint the tea green use one drop of green food coloring.
- Place in cup and carefully spoon in red boba balls.
Mysterio Helmet Cloud
- Fluff purple and blue cotton candy in the dome of your cup.
- Garnish the outside of the cup with green cotton candy.