I participated in a campaign with The Motherhood and OshKosh B’Gosh. All opinions are my own.
Back to school shopping is a fun time for me because, despite the fact that I can’t dress myself nice, I love getting my kids dressed up cute with the kid trends. OshKosh shared some great tips for some back to school trends and I’d love to share them with you and hear your thoughts about it.
BACK-TO-SCHOOL TRENDS TOP 10
1. Denim – Isn’t denim always in? At least in my book it is! Chambray is my new favorite trend. I’ve been collecting it for myself and the girls. For our first day of school, we went with a comfy chambray skirt and a fun shirt.
2. Girls TLC – Tunics & Leggings Collection- We love leggings. My daughter prefers wearing leggings to jeans any day of the week. She is a very active kid so she doesn’t like being restricted. So the majority of our closet is filled with tunics and leggings. You can mix and match them with lots of different colors.
3. Uniform– There are still lots of schools that have wear uniforms. OshKosh now has a uniform line to help with this.
5. Girls Active – This year after all the fits about jeans and khakis I decided to try activewear out to see if it was a better fit for my daughter. Just like our love for leggings we have turned to activewear to get clothing that will last while running around on the playground.
6. Boys Triple Jumper Pant- Elastic waist with functional drawstring, ankle zipper and lined with jersey. A comfy chose for boys.
7. Shoes – Who doesn’t love shoes? I’ll admit I’m disappointed with the selection of shoes at regular shoe stores. It’s all boring sneakers or neon colors that only go with neon colors. OshKosh has a HUGE live of adorable shoes. We bought a pair of ballet flats for my daughter and she loves them. She says they are super comfortable. You can go shoe crazy!
8. Boys Fleece Pant – It gets chilly fast once school starts. Grab the fleece pants early!
9. Outerwear – Necessary to keep warm with going back to school, but also fashionable to layer!
10. Essential Wovens – Great way to dress up or dress down outfits for both girls and boys
This back-to-school season, OshKosh is kicking off the B’gosh Jeanius Campaign a fantastic way
• Donate a new pair of jeans or make a cash donation for a great cause.
OshKosh has partnered with KIDS and Donorschoose.org to help local kids, teachers and schools thrive.
o OshKosh will match all denim donations with another item of clothing.
o All cash donations will be matched, up to $50k.
Right now you can get $10 rewards cash for every $50 you spend. We used the reward money to give back by buying jeans for the Jeanius campaign.
Go grab some awesome trends. We love OshKosh because it’s not all pink and purple. It’s cute and trendy clothes that I love dressing my daughter in.