Grab the white wine and fruit to celebrate Independence Day with this Patriotic Sangria cocktail recipe. A hit at the 4th of July BBQ gathering, and something to sip on while you watch the fireworks.
Here are some great snacks to eat while you watch the Fireworks
The apples make the cutest little stars in this delicious cocktail.
What you will need
- 1 bottle White Wine
- 1/2 C Triple Sec
- 2 C Blueberries
- 2 C sliced Strawberries
- 5 Apples Sliced into thin slices
- 1 mini star cookie cutter
- Large pitcher
- Slice apples into thin slices and cut out mini stars
- Slice strawberries into quarters
- Wash and dry blueberries
- Combine all fruit into the pitcher
- Pour the entire bottle of white wine into the pitcher as well as the Triple Sec
- Stir to combined
- Serve and enjoy!