DreamWorks Animation Television debuted the full trailer of the new Netflix original series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power at New York Comic-Con. The series is set to debut on November 16th. The original show debuted in 1985 and is being brought back as a way to bring more strong female characters to the screen.
The show has a colorful cast with lots of attitude. The animation has a strong anime vibe but I think it still looks pretty cool.
Here is a look at the trailer.
- Aimee Carrero (Elena of Avalor) stars as Adora/She-Ra
- Karen Fukuhara (Suicide Squad) as Glimmer
- AJ Michalka (The Goldbergs) as Catra
- Marcus Scribner (black-ish) as Bow
- Reshma Shetty (Royal Pains) as Angella
- Lorraine Toussaint (Orange is the New Black) as Shadow Weaver
- Keston John (The Good Place) as Hordak
- Lauren Ash (Superstore) as Scorpia
- Christine Woods (Hello Ladies) as Entrapta
- Genesis Rodriguez (Time After Time) as Perfuma
- Jordan Fisher (Grease Live!) as Seahawk
- Vella Lovell (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) as Mermista
- Merit Leighton (Alexa & Katie) as Frosta
- Sandra Oh (Killing Eve) as Castaspella
- Krystal Joy Brown (Motown: The Musical) as Netossa
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power is the story of an orphan named Adora, who leaves behind her former life in the evil Horde when she discovers a magic sword that transforms her into the mythical warrior princess She-Ra. Along the way, she finds a new family in the Rebellion as she unites a group of magical princesses in the ultimate fight against evil.