The Olive Garden slow cooker chicken pasta is a dish that anyone can make with just a few ingredients, but it still packs a punch. If you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner, this pasta is the way to go.
Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups Olive Garden Italian dressing
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1-16 ounce package penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Prepare a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour the salad dressing over the chicken. Sprinkle with black pepper and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Dot with the cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is fork tender.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and stir into the sauce.
- Add the penne pasta and toss to equally distribute the chicken and sauce. Top with the remaining Parmesan cheese and additional black pepper, if desired.