The days are hot and the nights are cold so it’s the perfect time to whip up some delicious S’mores in a Jar! These S’mores in a Jar are such an easy gifting idea and perfect for camping trips with the kids. Everything you need is assembled in the jar and all you have to do is indulge!
Are your kiddos bored of their same old boring snacks? Let them make thist fun and easy S’More in a jar. It’s a yummy twist to a classic campfire treat.
Here is what you’ll need to make your S’Mores in a Jar
- 8 oz Mason Jars
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Pudding
- Mini Marshmallows
Start by crushing up the graham crackers to make a layer of “crust.”
Make the first layer in your jar with the crushed graham crackers. You don’t want to crush them too much. Crunchy pieces are better for scooping.
Next, layer the chocolate pudding on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
Then you will place some of the marshmallows on top of the chocolate pudding.
Then, you’ll repeat the process with another later of each to finish off with more marshmallows on top. Place your S’mores jars in the oven for 10 minutes to soften the marshmallows and melt everything together!
What you will need
- • 8 oz Mason Jars
- • Graham Crackers
- • Chocolate Pudding
- • Mini Marshmallows
- Grab your mason jar and set on a flat surface. Take your graham crackers and squeeze in your hands until they become a graham cracker crust. Apply the graham crackers to the bottom of your jar.
- Open up the chocolate pudding and spoon in a nice amount to cover the graham crackers.
- Now add on the marshmallows for the true S’more effect.
- Repeat step 1-3
- If you’re gifting these take a lighter and burn the tops of the marshmallows to give it the campfire burnt appearance.
- When you’re ready to cook your S’mores in a jar just pop your mason jars on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees! Enjoy.