A delicious summer treat to enjoy with friends on the go or while watching How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World out now on Digital & 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ & DVD! A bit of Night and a bit Light Fury all on one stick to make the Night Lights the Fury babies!
Make a few S’Mores Pops for your movie viewing party! Kids can carry them around making them great for any party as well! Download the S’Mores Pops printable here.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K Ultra Hd, BLU-RAYTM, DVD and digital:
- Alternate Opening with Intro by Writer/Director Dean DeBlois
- DreamWorks Shorts:
- Bilby – Directed by Liron Topaz, Pierre Perifel and JP Sans; produced by Jeff Hermann and Kelly Cooney Cilella. Threatened daily by the deadly residents and harsh environment of Australia’s Outback, a lonesome Bilby finds himself an unwitting protector, and unexpected friend, to a helpless (and quite adorable) baby bird.
- Bird Karma – Directed by William Salazar and produced by Jeff Hermann, the beautifully artistic 2D short film Bird Karma tells a delightfully lyrical and fully unexpected tale of a long-legged bird’s journey of blissful joy, inescapable greed and the accidental discovery of the consequences when too much is not enough.
- Deleted Scenes with Intros by Writer/Director Dean DeBlois
- How to Voice Your Viking – Go behind the scenes with the cast as they record the Viking voices of HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD.
- Creating an Epic Dragon Tale – Discover what filmmakers learned while crafting this epic dragon trilogy.
- How I Learned from Dragons – The diverse cast of characters reveal why they think the dragon trilogy is so special.
- Brave Wilderness Presents: Nature + Dragons = Awesome – Join Coyote Peterson, host of Brave Wilderness, as he explores what it takes to make the dragon’s characters come to life.
- The Dragon Sheep Chronicles – Protecting sheep from the dragons of Berk is no easy task but Hiccup has a plan.
- A Deck of Dragons – Observe four new dragons as Fishlegs unveils his original deck of dragon trading cards.
- Growing Up with Dragons – After years of being with these characters, hear the lasting effects of the dragon trilogy from the filmmaker’s perspective.
- The Evolving Character Design of Dragons – Cast and crew reveal what it was like to evolve not only the characters of HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD, but themselves as well.
- Drawing Dragons – Get a glimpse of what goes in to designing a DreamWorks dragon.
- Epic Villain – A different kind of villain, Grimmel brings great challenges to the village of Berk. Go behind the scenes as filmmakers breakdown this epic character.
- Astrid’s Whole Dragon Trilogy in 60 Seconds – Hold on tight as Astrid sums up the whole dragon trilogy in a legendary 60 seconds.
- Welcome to New Berk – With Hiccup as your guide, get a firsthand look at the updated Viking village of New Berk.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Dean DeBlois, Producer Bradford Lewis and Head of Character Animation Simon Otto
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital.
- 4K Ultra HD is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HD features the combination of 4K resolution for four times sharper picture than HD, the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR) with immersive audio delivering a multi-dimensional sound experience.
- Blu-rayTM unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
- MOVIES ANYWHERE is the digital app that simplifies and enhances the digital movie collection and viewing experience by allowing consumers to access their favorite digital movies in one place when purchased or redeemed through participating digital retailers. Consumers can also redeem digital copy codes found in eligible Blu-rayTM and DVD disc packages from participating studios and stream or download them through Movies Anywhere. MOVIES ANYWHERE is only available in the United States. For more information, visit https://moviesanywhere.com.
What you will need
- Chocolate chips
- Graham Crackers Gluten Free brand if following a GF diet
- Printable best printed on white cardstock
- Hole punch
- Treat sticks
- Print S’mores Pops tags on white cardstock paper. Cut out the number of circle tags you’ll need. Punch a hole through the top center and bottom center of each tag.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place a treat stick into each marshmallow. If your sticks are longer, you can simply bend the stick and break off any excess to create the length you prefer. If doing this, place the broken side into the marshmallow and leave the clean side up.
- Break apart 2-3 graham crackers and place into a food processor (just a couple crackers goes a long way with this recipe). Pulse until crackers are broken down into crumbs and no large chunks remain. Pour crumbs onto a plate or shallow dish.
- Melt your chocolate in a shallow dish by microwaving for 1 minute, stirring, and then microwaving at 20-second intervals (stirring in between until all chocolate has melted.
- Dip your marshmallow on a stick into the melted chocolate – leaving the top half uncoated. Use a spoon to wipe off any excess chocolate from the bottom.
- Immediately dip the chocolate coated marshmallow into the graham cracker crumbs and coat all sides.
- Place the s’mores pops onto the prepared baking sheet with parchment paper. After finishing all pops, place them in the fridge to allow the chocolate to harden for about 10-15 minutes.
- Slide the printed s’mores pop tags onto the stick of each completed pop and serve.
Win How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World