Some of my favorite video shots are those that include drone footage. Getting an aerial shot of and the area is the best way to see it from every angle.
I’ve been a DJI Global fan for quite some time and have the OSMO Mobile to steady my phone while I’m filming with my phone. The DJI Mavic Mini drone has the same gimbal built into the device to create smooth, vivid shots, and is available at Best Buy.
The on-board camera supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
The remote controller can maintain HD video at a distance of up to 4 km. If you aren’t an experienced drone flier (like myself), there are QuickShot options that let you create Hollywood-style video angles. Modes include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot, and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
The DJI Fly app offers a cool feature called SkyPixel, that is like a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and video with other users! It’s a great way to discover new areas to take pictures and videos yourself.
Accessories you can get for your DJI Mavic Mini:
- DIY Creative Kit – Make your FlyCam truly yours with this kit that includes shell stickers and colorful markers.
- Charging Base – Show off your Mavic Mini while charging it with this convenient charging base.
- DJI Mini Bag – Pack your Mavic Mini and Two-Way Charging Hub easily with this signature shoulder bag that’s perfect for everyday use.
- Snap Adapter – Personalize your Mavic Mini with a wide range of compatible accessories when you use the Snap Adapter.
- Propeller Holder – This lightweight propeller holder protects your FlyCam propellers from being damaged during transportation. It can also be used to fasten your Mavic Mini to your bag or belt.
- Two-Way Charging Hub – Can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device.