Ahoy, Matey! Today is Talk Like a Pirate day, and what better way to celebrate than with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales! It’s hard to believe that only a few months ago I was walking the red carpet for this movie. Our interviews with the cast were fantastic, and we got a cool inside look into the Pirates of the Caribbean world.
Check out all of the interviews here:
- Geoffrey Rush
- Brenton Thwaites
- Javier Bardem
- Kaya Scolelario
- Directors Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg
- Disneyland Archives
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales arrives on Digital HD on September 19th and on Blu-ray October 3rd.
Let’s get excited about the release with a fun Talk Like a Pirate Printable. Click on the image and the pdf will open for you to download or print a copy.
I’ve already snagged my copy of Dead Men Tell No Tales, and I love all the bonus features it has. I get an even deeper look into the making of this iconic movie. They filmed this segment the same day we had our interview!
Bonus features include:
- Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a “play all.”
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring “Pirates of the Caribbean” back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack’s reliable first mate from all five movies.
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock ‘n’ roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” experience and the impact of “Pirates of the Caribbean” — the movies, the ride and beyond.
- Bloopers of the Caribbean
- Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
- Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon’s Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy “Flogging”
I especially love this blooper reel!
Make sure to snag Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales!