It's always fun to go back over the past year and reflect on the things you did and the fun you had. This year was a fantastic year and it went by so incredible fast. I went back to college this year and got into the school I wanted. But in terms of JaMonkey, it's been a fun year and I can't wait to bring it to the next level. So here are the top 10 most visited sites from 2014. A lot of these weren't posted within the same year but Pinterest uses really like their organizing and holidays.
9. 25 Uses for Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar – I became an apple cider vinegar believer this year when I did a couple of things on this list. The cold buster was the most shocking, words so well.
8. Best Teachers Gifts for Any Time of the Year – I like giving unique gifts and I came across a lot of great ideas for teachers. Not to mention I have a few friends that are teachers that have given these the stamp of approval.
7. DIY Recycled Seed Paper Hearts – This project was so fun and easy to make. It comes with a step by step video, free Valentine printable that says, I love watching our friendship grow. Plus it's a project that kids can help and will love to receive.
6. Back to School Lunch Ideas – This has a few great recipes I'm dying to try, including a Turkey Wrap. But it also has a great list of my favorite must have lunch box accessories.
5. Organizing Your Pots and Pans – This post shows the before and after or my pan organization with a few simple steps. The next one would be to get a bigger kitchen to store them all with no problems.
4. 40 of the Best Family Halloween Costume Ideas for Halloween – I'm a sucker for a group costume. I try to do them at conference parties too. But some of these are extremely clever.
3. The Do's and Don'ts of How to Boost Your Breastmilk Supply – With the help of my lactation cookie recipe and some handy tips that I used while nursing, mothers agree that it works!
2. 50 Christmas Treats and Goodies for Neighbors and Coworkers – I yummy list of treats that you can easily pack up and share without a huge mess.
1. 50 Organizing Ideas for Every Room in Your Home – The name pretty much says it all. It's a lot of great organizing tips like the pots and pans, under the sink, pantry, kids puzzles, drawers and more.