This Vanellope von Schweetz Sugar Rush Extreme Shake is made to look like Vanellope’s go-kart from Wreck-it Ralph!
Wreck-it Ralph is one of my favorite Disney movies because of all the video game references. Because like Fix-it Felix Jr., I’m retro (old but cool). I played a lot of video games growing up, so it was cool seeing some of them in the movie. Vanellope von Schweetz is such a fun character, and I can’t wait to see her in action for Wreck-it Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet.
We recently rewatched Wreck-it-Ralph and relived the fun race in the Sugar Rush game. I love that I can rewatch a Disney movie and see something I didn’t notice before. This time it was something Vanellope said that made me giggle.
“I’m not a glitch; I suffer from Pixlexia.”-Vanellope von Schweetz
My Vanellope love runs deep, I even own her costume and wore it to Walt Disney World for the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party! So I wanted to share a fun new freak shake with you made to look like the go-kart that Ralph and Vanellope made during the first movie, and she crashes in the second movie. It needs
Wreck-it Ralph: Ralph Breaks the Internet is in theaters Nov. 21, 2018!
There are some key elements to this Vanellope Shake. I’ll let the racer take it from here.
“Frosting, a buttload of frosting!”
Then dump the rest of the decorating materials like sprinkles, gummy worms, and candy sticks on, and you have yourself the perfect Vanellope von Schweetz Sugar Rush go-kart shake!
What you will need
- 1 box of Twizzlers
- 1 whirly pop lollipop
- blue raspberry Gilliam stick
- Orange creamsicle Gilliam stick
- Lemon Gilliam stick
- 1 bag of sour gummy worms
- 1 bag of gummy worms
- bamboo sticks
- 1 chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles
- 1 container of strawberry frosting
- 2-4 drops of purple food coloring
- 2 drops of bright pink food coloring
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1-3 drops of teal food coloring
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 container of whipped cream
- 1 container of multi-colored sprinkles
- Using 3 Twizzlers, cut one of the ends off and push in a bamboo stick
- Scoop some strawberry frosting out into a bowl and mix in the purple and pink food coloring.
- Mix until combined and you have a magenta shade
- Scoop some strawberry frosting into a small ziplock bag and set aside
- Using a butter knife, spread some of the magenta colored frosting onto the rim of an 8oz milkshake glass
- Cut the tip off the ziplock bag and pipe a zigzag around the rim of the frosting
- Using a blender, add the 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 3 drops of teal food coloring, and milk and blend until smooth
- Pour the shake into the glass and place the donut on the rim
- Place the whirly pop into the back center with the 3 Twizzlers on the right and the 2 Gilliam sticks on the left
- Top with sour worms and gummy worms
- Pipe whipped cream in the center of the donut and sprinkle some sprinkles.
PIN THIS POST!