There's a rumbly in my tumbly and I think it needs a honey snack! Make this yummy Winnie the Pooh snack mix for your next gathering. It's simple to make and the kids (and parents) will gobble it up! This snack mix is great for a Winnie the Pooh or Christopher Robin viewing party.
Check out the video at the bottom of this post.
Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorite shows and movies when I was a little girl. I'm so excited that this story is one that is timeless. We decided to make some fun snack mix together that was the perfect Winnie the Pooh treat.
When you think about Winnie the Pooh the first thing that comes to mind is honey. So we used Honeycomb cereal as well as honey Teddy Grahams. We also separated some red and yellow M&M's out of the package to add some Pooh colors. You can use any type of M&M's, pick your favorite. We used the caramel ones because we hadn't tried them yet.
Spread everything out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. I made sure the bears were facing up so that the red candy melts could look like his iconic red shirt. I used a disposable piping bag and melted the red candy melts right in the bag. Heat them in 30-second intervals squishing them together between each time to make sure they melt evenly. I like using this method because it's less wasteful then melt a bunch in a pot. You don't need a lot and if you don't make enough you can just fill the bag again to repeat the process.
I'm so excited about the upcoming Christopher Robin movie. Take a look at this adorable sneak peek. Does anyone else cry because they love these characters so much? Christopher Robin hits theatres August 3rd.
- 1 cup Honeycomb cereal
- 1/2 cup Honey Teddy Grahams
- 1/4 cup Red Candy Melts
- 1/4 cup Red and Yellow M&M's Pick your favorite kind!
- Spread the Honeycomb cereal out onto a prepared baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure the cereal is laying flat
- Place Teddy Graham bears facing up with the Honeycomb.
- Place red candy melts into a disposable piping bag. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Cut the tip and drizzle the red candy melts over the Honeycomb and Bears.
- Sprinkle your favorite red and yellow M&M's over the snack mix.
- Allow to harden or chill to speed up the process.
- Break apart and serve.
Try some of these other fun Winnie the Pooh themed snacks!
- Tigger Tails
- Winnie the Pooh Donuts (link coming soon)
- Winnie the Pooh Popcorn and Pooh snack tags
- Piglet's Pink Punch