I participated in a campaign with Mom It Forward and Wet Ones to bring you this post.
You know those moments when you're out with your kids all day in the heat, sweating and playing? Then your kids are hungry and all you can think about is how messy you all are. That was the case one summer when we all went to Six Flags together. It was a super hot day and our Six Flags here in Georgia also has a water park inside of it. But before we cooled down in the water we needed to eat lunch. I keep Wet Ones travel packs in my bag for random messes. Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes are the 2-in-1 way to wipe out dirt and messes and kill 99.99% of bacteria when soap and water aren't available.
Can you say porta-potty? Especially with kids you have to hold up in the small space and now sinks to wash your hands. I get the shivers just thinking about taking the kids into a porta-potty.
No matter how many times I tell the kids there will be no more eating in the car, I always cave and let them eat when we are in a hurry. It never fails too that my youngest can make the biggest mess out of anything, things that you wouldn't even think can make messes. She will hold onto the same thing for hours, taking little nibbles out of it to make it last as long as possible. I call her the savor-er.
When do you find yourself needing a Wet Ones most?
Right now you can get a FREE kid’s ticket with purchase of a full price general admission ticket during weekdays (up to $51.99 value) or $10 off one (1) full price general admission ticket weekends.
How it Works:
Consumers must take these steps to redeem the offer:
1. Purchase a Wet Ones product (excluding travel and trial sizes)
2. Snap a photo of the receipt
3. Text WETONES to 811811 for submission instructions
*Alternate options are to email image of receipt to [email protected] or upload image of the receipt to sixflagswetones.com
4. Once receipt upload is verified, consumers will be taken to the registration page on www.sixflagswetones.com to provide their information to receive their free ticket voucher via a personalized email (to avoid duplications)
5. On the registration page, consumers will also have a chance to enter to win the ‘Wish I Were a Six Flags VIP’ trip, which will allow the winners to choose which park they would like visit.