We eat all day till we burst at the seems. Sitting around watching football and Thanksgiving specials. But if you’re like me you’re trying to watch your weight over the holidays and stay in shape (as much as I can). So why not keep moving during Thanksgiving! We are big fans of Just Dance. Don’t believe me check this out. We have a handful of different versions for adults and kids.
What better way to bring the family together then getting up, pushing the couch back and shaking your grove thang? Throw on some Rock Lobster and play with up to 4 people at a time. See who in the house is the best dancer. I bet you’ll be surprised when it’s Grandma! It will be a great way to break the teenagers out of their texting spell and into the family conversation. I love watching families play games like this together. It passes the time while the Turkey finishes cooking.
Just Dance 4 will be my post Thanksgiving routine as I put it on Just Sweat. Just Dance is the game that brought me together with some of my favorite bloggers at the Type A UbiSoft party. We danced our butts off as I was already a fan of the game before this but now I’m a complete addict because of the cardio I end up getting from the experience.
Here are some of the 40+ New Tracks!
- 2 Unlimited – “Tribal Dance”
- A.K.A – “Hot For Me”
- Anja – “Crazy Little Thing”
- Rick Astley – “Never Gonna Give You Up”
- Army of Lovers – “Crucified”
- The B-52’s – “Rock Lobster”
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – “Beauty and a Beat”
- The Blackout Allstars – “I Like It”
- Boys Town Gang – “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”
- Blu Cantrell – “Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)”
- Dancing Bros. – “Everybody Needs Somebody To Love”
- Kat DeLuna ft. Busta Rhymes – “Run The Show”
You can find Just Dance 4 at Amazon!
Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps