Mornings are hard at our house. My kids struggle to get out the door in time for the bus and eating a good breakfast. I love this quick breakfast idea because the kids think they are getting dessert for breakfast. I'm just happy they are eating something before they run out the door for school. These yogurt parfait breakfast popsicles are sure to please and a great healthy breakfast option.
Everyone needs a good popsicle mold. We have the Zoka popsicle maker that makes them super fast. You can make them in the mornings without having to wait long. You can make lots of fun breakfast ideas for kids with fun molds.
What you will need
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen strawberries chopped
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ Tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup granola
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and Greek yogurt and stir until incorporated.
- Transfer the yogurt mixture to a plastic storage bag and snip off one corner.
- To create the first layer, simply squeeze the yogurt into the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- Next, spoon in a layer of chopped frozen strawberries into each mold.
- Continue layering by squeezing in another layer of Greek yogurt, followed by blueberries, and then yogurt again.
- Sprinkle on a thin layer of granola to complete the pops.
- Place the popsicles in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight. Once popsicles have frozen, transfer to a freezer bag.